zondag 5 juli 2015

Layout 'Remember this forever' for 7 Dots studio challenge

 

 
I made this layout for the 7 Dots Studio June Challenge - Time Flies
The inspiration obviously came from the meaning of time flies...This picture is from my daughter and I took it yesterday, July 4th, and tomorrow, Monday July 6th, she will have her last week at kindergarten school. Next year she will be a 'big' girl, leaving the toddler years behind, and that is quite an emotional moment for me...She has grown up so fast...Have to cry about it now actually, as I am writing this...
 
I made a picture of her, with wings on her back, to symbolize that time flies, that she will be no longer a toddler after this summer, but also because she simply is my Angel on earth...
 
I used elements like the pocketwatch and butterflies to point out the theme 'time flies'. The title is 'Remember this forever' because I do want to remember this week, this picture, this moment.....because of time flies by so fast...
 
I used the paper from 7 Dots Studio 'Cold Country-Lost Letter', Word stickers 'Thoughts keeper' as a title and added chipboard elements from 'Soulmates' collection.
 
I want to thank 7 Dots studio for creating this challenge, it gave me quite a think about it, but I loved that I could create something for myself to process this period my daughter growing up, and giving it a moment to realize, to stand still by this fact, giving it a place in my heart and in the scrapbook for my daughter. This picture I shall always treasure...
 
Here are some close up pictures:
 



 
  
 
And here is the beautiful Inspirational Circle from 7 Dots Studio, please check out this great challenge and the beautiful work the DT members have made...
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
Love, Sanderijn



22 opmerkingen:

  1. Your page is absolutely GORGEOUS! The "black/white" photo of your daughter is a perfect compliment to your page - or vice versa!!! Beautifully done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for your beautiful compliment Mandy! Really honoured by your words...

      Verwijderen
  2. So unbelievably gorgeous! The layers and soft tones just go together beautifully!! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een schitterende layout, zoveel mooie romantische details! Echt heel erg mooi, en die foto wow!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So romantic and sweet! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely page! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love those soft colors! Such a great photo too! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great color combo and layers! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Magical layout!
    Thank You very much for joining our challenge at 7 Dots Studio :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is gorgeous and so tender! I totally love your cluster of embellishments down right! Thanks for sharing your work with us at 7 Dots!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Really beautiful & love how you have edited these photos. Thanks for playing along with 7 Dots Studio!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Amazing!!! I love all the details you have on your page! Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio challenge!!!♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen