zondag 19 juli 2015

New layout 'You color my world' for Scrap around the World challenge July

 
 
 
Here is my 12 x 12 layout for Scrap around the World Challenge July
 
The moodboard is GORGEOUS, but quite challenging for me. I usually stick to 2 or 3 colors on one layout. But I couldn't decide this time, all the pictures in the moodboard are so beautiful, and so are all the colors......
 
And then it hit me! All colors combined are a Rainbow!
 
Now the other challenge: I have never ever scrapped a white page. But I really wanted to try this sometime, and this felt like the best opportunity because I wanted to create my Rainbow with paints and sprays, so my background had to be really basic.
 
I added the stairs from the moodboard in the background (I hope you can see it in the close up pictures below) with crackle texture paste and a stencil. I used a round dreamcatcher, and added rope in circles, also inspired by the circles in the moodboard pictures. The butterflies are inspired by the moodboards upper right picture (which is my favourite picture of the moodboard)



 
 
And here is the beautiful moodboard. Please check out the gorgeous work the Design Team is putting on the blog this month at Scrap around the World. And if you want to participate, here is the link for the Challenge July 2015
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
Love, Sanderijn
 

22 opmerkingen:

  1. This layout is very colorful. very beautiful , yet simple. Well done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nou dat gaat je goed af hoor die witte achtergrond! :-) heel mooi en die titel vind ik ook erg leuk (ga ik eens gebruiken!). Fijne zondag verder, Johanna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You've done a beautiful job using the Mood Board! I love your use of the colors - they look brilliant on the white background.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. very very amazing layout!!! Congrats! It is really pretty cool!!! Thank you for joining our mood board at SATW!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh I just love your fabulous design, the charming photo and use of the white background!! Stunning page!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love this! Just love this! What can I say! When I designed this Mood Board this is exactly what I was looking for! All the best from SATW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for you huge compliment! I am blushing over here! And thank you for creating this inspiring moodboard! Hugs X

      Verwijderen
  7. I love the design and the colors. You nailed the mood board! Thank you for joining us at SATW this month.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh WOW! this is a beauty! I love the dreamcatcher design! Stunning work! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around the World!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. wow wow wow...love the colors, love the sequins, love the dream catcher....maybe I should say I love the whole layout! :) Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around The World.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful page layout - clean and simple with a pops of colour! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen