woensdag 1 februari 2017

Mixed media canvas 'My valentine heart'

 
The february color challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang is so full of romantic colors I just had to create something Valentine related...
 
So here is ... My valentine heart...
 A canvas made with texture paste, starburst sprays, gesso, fabric, shaker powder and a tiny metal embellished detail...
 
 
When the magical shakers came out, I immediately had an idea to use them on fabric.
And what an amazing result they give!
 
Just sprinkle a little bit of powder on the fabric, spray with your waterbottle, and full color appears...magical!
 
I tried to keep this canvas minimalistic and wanted to create something that catches the eye immediately.
(I actually did three canvasses, but the first two ended up in the bin...My first idea was slightly different but I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted to....)
 
I hope you will join us this month at Lindy's color challenge



 
 
 Lindy's Stamp Gang products used:
 
 
Thank you for watching!
 
Love, Sanderijn
 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. aaaah wat mooi.
    sorry hoor dat ik even niet bij jou langs ben geweest maar druk met verbouwen n ons nieuwe huis. waar echt alles aan moet gebeuren. dus je snap van scrappen komt niet veel en van bloggen dus ook niet. ik ga snel even bij je oude berichten kijken.
    fijne zondag

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel lieverd, voor je berichtje, en dat geeft toch helemaal niks!!

      Verwijderen