maandag 8 mei 2017

Embrace your inner child...

 
Hi everybody,
 
I have to say, those new collections from 7 Dots Studio, they are heavenly gorgeous... You have to check them out, if you didn't already...?
 
And deciding which paper to pick first, that was difficult! But I let myself be inspired by the new May moodboard from Berry71bleu, and I had this picture of my daughter, running from the hill, between the flowers, and it matched so perfectly with the paper from Hazy Days, I made this happy layout.
 
 
I used the birds on a wire stencil first, with white gesso. When it was dry I took a blend of yellow mica, acrylic paint and light paste to add the chevron stencil pattern.
Then I stamped the grungy clear stamp from Hazy Days with black gesso just randomly over it.
Love this textured, grungy background, it gives so much oppertunity to get messy!
 
I build up my page with lace, cheese clothe, tags and die cuts elements.
I finished with adding words stickers, flowers, pearls, glass beads, the title flair and turquoise ink splatters.

 
 




7 Dots Studio products used:
 
Hazy days clear stamps
 
Thank you for watching!
 
Love, Sanderijn
 
 

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow , this is gorgeous, perfect for our challenge here at Berry71Bleu, thank you so much for taking part. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely beautiful take on our May Challenge at Berry71Bleu - thanks xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow! love this! YOu should do colorful more often! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu this month

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Sooo beautiful, sunny and light! Just gorgeous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow Sanderijn this is breathtaking beautifull. Gorgeous details and colors. Thank you so much for playing along with Berry71Blue.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen