zaterdag 9 december 2017

Pick flowers, not fights...


Hi everybody,

The last project of my design team memberships has come. It is with great sadness that I have to leave two amazing design teams...But new adventures have come my way, and I just need more time to follow them...

I want to thank Tusia Lech for her amazing generosity, and her always loving and kind heart for every one of us. She is a true beauty. Inside and outside. I will treasure your kindness in my heart forever.

Jennifer Hedger, your warmth and believe in me are still making me humble, and I will treasure the gratefulness of being part of your amazing team. Thank you for everything.

I have created a layout to give you all some sweet and tender advise...Pick flowers, not fights, and stay wild and free. Forever.

7 Dots Studio products always have made me create with passion, and most important, the gorgeous papers, the colors, the word stickers, they always seem to help me process my emotions, sometimes very deeply, sometimes sweet and light.
This paper brand is the best brand ever for me.

Dusty Attic is the only chipboard company that really fits my style. High quality and such a great assortiment. The best chipboard brand for me! Definitely!







I would like to enter my layout in the Mixed Media Place November Challenge

The moodboard is gorgeous, the soft pink and purple colors, the flowers, the snowflakes, the shimmering lights, they all inspired me to create this layout.


7 Dots Studio products used:

Fortune Teller Word Stickers

Dusty Attic products used:



With love, Sanderijn

7 opmerkingen:

  1. sublime!!!
    the composition is soft and delicate!
    thanks my friend for playing with us at MMP!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow! Love you work!
    Thank you for joining as at Mixed Media Place!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your works, Sanderijn!
    Thank you for joining us at MMP this month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE….. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607. for how to get it and its cost . ………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS………. You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $200, $300, $400, $1,000, 2nd VAULT $2000, $3000, $4000, $5,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done. ***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. email (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +27730051607.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. If you really want to solve any cyber or database related issues you definitely have no other option than to contact Perisic Allied Services today. It took me quite a while to get through to them but on the long run it was worth it. They got into the database of my dream company and put my name and irrespective of the COVID-19 I have my dream job and I'm quarantined working from home. James perisic and his team are simply the best. They provide lots of other services like  Phone hack,E-mail hack
    Recovery of documents from encrypted  databases,Increase Credit score,School Grades fixing Credit Fixing,Transcript Fixing
    Password and email Retrieval,Hack Social Network,Tracking and surveillance,Stock Market cheats and lots more
    Get in touch with them today @ Perisic Allied sercices and witness a whole new trend in cyber and hacking activities with brief and prompt replies 24/7 their Top professionals are always available for you
    James Perisic
    Lucy Oneil
    Emails
    perisicalliedservicesinc@gmail.com
    lucyluoneil@gmail.com
    So don't get scammed again

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  7. My name is Boris cheramie I want say a big thank you to Mr John BLANK ATM CARD this is the biggest opportunity for me to be a rich man today.Mr john sold this card to me a week ago and to day I am a rich man thank you Mr john for making me who I am today.you can conter him on _______________ johnlopez1945@outlook.com,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen