donderdag 20 april 2017

My favourite things... new challenge at 7 Dots Studio

 
The new challenge is up and running on the blog from 7 Dots Studio.
The theme is: My favourite things.
 
I made a mixed media piece, with all my favourite art supplies. It is called ‘believe’ and it is made to remind myself to never give up, be myself and stay strong.
 

 About my favourite art supplies: first of all that is of course the gorgeous paper from 7 Dots Studio.
  I painted  the paper with a layer of clear gesso first, then I added some sparkling paints in the corners of the paper.
 
I used many different stamps and stencils with black and white gesso. I added layer after layer.
I finished with dry brushing some Finnabair vintage golden wax, this way the frame and the texture on the paper, get a gorgeous golden shimmer. As a last step I glued down the word stickers on the sides when the paper was framed.
 

 
 
 I would like to enter my mixed media piece for the doodle hearts challenge at scrapki-wyzwaniowo
 
 
Thank you for watching!
 
Love, Sanderijn 
 
 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Awesome and unconventional project! Great work! Thank you for joining us at Scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's so unique creation! !!!! Thank you so much for sharing at SW! !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow Amazing!!! Thanks for your participation at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow so beautiful !, thank you for joining us for the challenge of Scrapki-wyzwaniowo;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen